Description[Information from 'Town and Country Trail', available from NT9828 : The Cheviot Centre, Wooler: "These buildings date from 1818 when they were built as the Presbyterian West Church and School. The school became county run in 1938 and was taken over by the library service in 1963. The rest of the building was sold to the Heart of Glendale Masonic Lodge in 1952. They no longer meet here and the building has been sold again and is now, sadly, just used for storage."] Photo by Barbara Carr, 2013, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3450129
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 7 months ago
Viewed: 370 times
Picture Taken: Unknown