Description"In South Market Street, Hetton-le-Hole. The building was built for the band as a band hall and has been in constant use as such since 1885 (information supplied by Heather Ward)." Photo by Oliver Dixon, 2007.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/314150
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 8 months ago
Viewed: 227 times
Picture Taken: 2007-01-16