Description"This fine viaduct is a relic of the Alnwick to Cornhill branch railway http://www.northumbrian-railways.co.uk/index.php?page=cornhill-branch opened in 1887, but closed to passenger traffic in 1930; this section was finally closed to goods in 1953. Seen from the B6341 Rothbury to Alnwick road; the farm of Lumby Law can be seen in the background." Photo by Oliver Dixon, 2007.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/613912
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years ago
Viewed: 258 times
Picture Taken: 2007-11-15