Description"The viaduct was built in 1849 to carry the Tweedsmouth to Kelso railway line over the River Till. The railway was dismantled in the 1960s and within the last few years, public access has been provided over the bridge. The footpath link along the viaduct was organised by Northumberland County Council's Countryside Service." Photo by Walter Baxter, 2009.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1206465
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 11 months ago
Viewed: 254 times
Picture Taken: 2009-03-15