Allendale's Wesleyan Trinity Chapel

  • Description

    "Looking up to the front entrance of the chapel. Isaac Holden helped to raise the funds for the re-building of the chapel in 1839. The classical design seen here dates back to 1877 when the chapel was enlarged and redesigned. This is one of around thirty chapels to be found on Isaac's Tea Trail." Photo by Roger Morris, 2009, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
  • Owner

    Geograph.org.uk
  • Source

    Geograph (Geograph)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1205011
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 7 years, 6 months ago
    Viewed: 659 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES