Description"St Mary's was built in 1911 with funds from Colonel Roland Burdon, and opened in 1913." Photo by Colin Kinnear, 2015, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4312381
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 11 months ago
Viewed: 480 times
Picture Taken: Unknown