Description"Harelaw is a former mining village near Stanley. The school was built in 1846 as the Collierley National School by the Church of England. In 1886 it was transferred to the new Kyo School Board and became Harelaw Council School. It was also enlarged and a new schoolmaster's house added. The school closed in 1963." Photo by Robert Graham, 2013, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3474043
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 6 months ago
Viewed: 429 times
Picture Taken: Unknown