Description"The parish church was built in 1752, on the site of a medieval chapel. St John's Chapel (St. John's Chapel)" Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2010, and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1845447
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 11 months ago
Viewed: 439 times
Picture Taken: Unknown