DescriptionQuayside buildings including the former Customs House dating from 1766 (front altered 1833) on the right. The spire above belongs to the late eighteenth century church All Saints by David Stephenson. Facts from Grace McCombie's 2009 Pevsner Guide to Newcastle and Gateshead published by Yale University Press.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License
Further informationLink: https://www.flickr.com/photos/23351536@N07/4863598573/
Resource type: Image
Added by: Pat Thomson
Last modified: 6 years, 4 months ago
Viewed: 689 times
Picture Taken: Unknown