Pilgrim Street

  • Description

    Pilgrim Street, Newcastle. To the left Moor's Buildings, designed by John Johnson and completed in 1894 as a Freemasons' Hall, later shipping offices for the Moor Line. To the right, 46-50, By Wardle & Walker and completed c. 1836
  • Owner

    Reading Tom
  • Source

    Flickr (Flickr)
  • License

    What does this mean? Attribution License
  • Further information

    Link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/16801915@N06/13019000094/
    Resource type: Image
    Added by: Pat Thomson
    Last modified: 3 years, 9 months ago
    Viewed: 496 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES