Description"The lump opposite is Church Hill which used to be joined to the village before the river burst through this way in 1806. Previously it flowed round the far side of the hill." Photo by Bill Boaden, 2013, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3470218
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 10 months ago
Viewed: 542 times
Picture Taken: Unknown