Description"Situated in a back lane the lighthouse was built in 1788. Then it was only 10 metres from the shore." Photo by Christine Westerback, 2008, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/702770
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Pat Thomson
Last modified: 7 years, 2 months ago
Viewed: 768 times
Picture Taken: Unknown