Description"The wooden staithes at North Blyth were built in 1896 by the North Eastern Railway and these became the main shipping point for coal from the Ashington and Bedlington areas. Only the bottom levels of these massive structures now remain." Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2009, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1452113
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Pat Thomson
Last modified: 4 years, 9 months ago
Viewed: 559 times
Picture Taken: Unknown