Description"Harwood Beck as seen from a footbridge. Close by are the ruins of St Jude's Church, a chapel of ease constructed in 1849 for St James at Forest in Teesdale. There is a school building attached, but the only pupils these days appear to be sheep who are not very good at keeping the place clean and tidy." Photo by Gordon Hatton, 2015.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4439632
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 6 days, 23 hours ago
Viewed: 4 times
Picture Taken: 2015-04-05