Topics > Cumbria > Plumbland > Plumbland Evangelical Chapel

Plumbland Evangelical Chapel


The Evangelical Chapel is located on Chapel Terrace in the village of Plumbland. It was originally built as an independent (Congregational) chapel in 1847; this closed in c1961 and was purchased by the mission hall congregation in 1962, and has sice been known as Plumbland Evangelical Chapel.[1] The chapel has a plaque "God is Love. 1847"

Plumbland Churches and Cathedrals
from Geograph (geograph)
Plumbland Evangelical Chapel

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Plumbland Evangelical Chapel

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Chapel, Plumbland

Pinned by Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.



Charity number: 235341
County: Cumbria

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES