Old School House, Rochester
The Old School House is located by the junction of the A68 and Roxby Gardens in Rochester, Northumberland. The porch was added in 1852, and was built out of stones from the nearby Roman fort at High Rochester. The former school is now a holiday let. It is a Grade II listed building on the National Heritage List for England.