Nent Hall County Hotel
Nent Hall County Hotel is located at Nenthall, located off the A689 road, about 2½ miles east of Alston and 2 miles north west of Nenthead. It was originally built as a house in c.1738 by Richard Harris, a local lead miner, who discovered silver. In 1858 the house was extended to include ornate tower. The building was later converted to become a hotel.