Topics > Cumbria > Low Moresby

Low Moresby


Low Moresby is a village in the Copeland district of Cumbria, located about 1½ miles north-east of Whitehaven. The village forms part of the Civil Parish of Moresby. Historically, it was part of the ancient parish of Moresby in Cumberland; the Parish Church of St Bridget's and Moresby Hall are located just under a mile to the west, near the village of Parton.
Cumbria Moresby Civil Parish Moresby Parish, 1848
from Geograph (geograph)
Minor road through Low Moresby

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
'Stonehowe'

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Benchmark on south side of Low Moresby road

Pinned by Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.



ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES