Historic Buildings and Monuments in Coanwood Civil Parish
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Coanwood Civil Parish, Northumberland, from the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Ashholme Farmhouse and Adjacent Farmbuildings||1370624||II|
|Church of St Mary and St Patrick||1042915||II||1885||Lambley|
|Friends Meeting House at NY710589||1042914||II*||1760||Coanwood|
|Garden Walls and Railings to South of Lambley Farmhouse||1042917||II|
|Lambley and Hartleyburn War Memorial||1438726||II|
|Lambley Farmhouse and Adjacent Outbuildings||1370626||II|
|Railway Viaduct Across River South Tyne||1042918||II*||1852||Lambley. By the Newcastle and Carlisle Railway|
|Robinson Gravestone 3 Metres South of the Church of St Mary and St Patrick||1370625||II|
|Yont the Cleugh Farmhouse and Adjacent Ruin on West||1370627||II|
|Maiden Way Roman road over Hartleyburn Common and Glendue Fell||1006439||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings and Keys to the Past.