Listed Buildings and Monuments in Bavington Civil Parish
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Bavington Civil Parish, Northumberland, from the the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Bavington Hall||1044929||II*||C17th||Little Bavington|
|Church of St Aidan||1370466||II*||C12th||Thockrington|
|Cross Base C 12 Yards South of Church of St Aidan||1155044||II||Thockrington|
|Easter House and Cottage||1155034||II|
|Eyecatcher C. 1/4 Mile South-West of Homilton Farm||1044930||II|
|Garden Wall and Attached Sheds West of Bavington Hall||1370465||II|
|Gazebo C 150 Yards South-East of Bavington Hall||1303556||II|
|Milestone C 2 Miles West of Little Bavington||1155011||II||Little Bavington|
|Milestone C 300 Yards West of Little Bavington||1370464||II||Little Bavington|
|Presbyterian Church||1155038||II||1725||Great Bavington. Now a URC church.|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings and Keys to the Past.