Topics > County Durham > Hutton Henry > Hutton House

Hutton House


Hutton House is located about ¼ mile east of the village of Hutton Henry. The red brick house was built in 1824 for the Reverend Thomas Slater. It is situated next to Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Church. Hutton House is Grade II listed on the National Heritage List for England.

Hutton Henry 1824
from Geograph (geograph)
Hutton House

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Hutton House from the south

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Drive to Hutton House and Saints Peter & Paul Catholic Church

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from https://historicengland.org...
HUTTON HOUSE - Hutton Henry - List Entry
- "House, c.1824 for the Rev. Thomas A. Slater. Narrow hand-made red brick in English bond, green slate roof and rebuilt brick stacks, 2 storeys, 3 bays with stone plinth ...

Added by
Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.



List number: 1120945
List grade: 2
County: County Durham
Grid ref: NZ4301436479
Post code: TS27 4RQ

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES