Topics > County Durham > Civil Parishes in County Durham > West Rainton and Leamside Civil Parish > Historic Buildings and Monuments in West Rainton & Leamside
Historic Buildings and Monuments in West Rainton & Leamside
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in West Rainton & Leamside Civil Parish, County Durham, from the the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Bridge over Railway||1159963||II||1848||Station Road|
|Church of St Mary and 2 Arches Attached to North||1120737||II*||1864|
|Former Ebenezer Chapel||1159908||II||1822|
|Former Londonderry School, Now Offices of Chevron Roofing||1120738||II||1850|
|Road Bridge over Railway||1120736||II||1848||Mark's Lane|
|West Rainton War Memorial||1430947||II||1921|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries. Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings and Keys to the Past.
Add a comment or share a memory.