Historic Buildings and Monuments in Prudhoe Civil Parish
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Prudhoe Civil Parish, Northumberland, from the the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Church of Our Lady and St Cuthbert||1303720||II|
|Church of St George||1044950||II||1823||Mickley|
|Eltringham House||1370475||II||C16th||Former bastle, extended C18th & C19th|
|Farmbuildings Attached to Durham Riding Farmhouse||1154589||II|
|Footbridge at Prudhoe Station||1303681||II|
|Gardeners Cottage Greenhouses and Garden Wall at Prudhoe Hall||1376815||II|
|Prudhoe Hall and Adjoining Outbuildings||1154615||II|
|The Grange and West Grange||1044951||II|
|Thomas Bewick's Birthplace at Cherryburn||1154673||II||C18th|
|Prudhoe Castle tower keep castle||1011647||n/a||C12th||Scheduled Monument|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings and Keys to the Past.