Historic Buildings and Monuments in Kielder Civil Parish
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Kielder Civil Parish, Northumberland, from the the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Bloodybush Pillar||1044859||II*||1828||Toll pillar.|
|Bridge over Lewis Burn||1044860||II|
|Gatepiers C.40 Yards North of Kielder Castle||1370512||II|
|United Reformed Church||1156185||II||1874|
|Kielder Viaduct||1002913||n/a||1862||Scheduled Monument. Former railway viaduct.|
|Bran's Walls Romano-British enclosed settlements, 400m SSE of Kielder Head||1009670||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
|Round cairn, 330m SSW of Deadman's Cairn||1009671||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
|Romano-British enclosed settlement, 290m south east of Butteryhaugh Bridge||1009667||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
|Gibbie's Knowe defended settlement and later rectangular building||1014079||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
|Romano-British enclosed settlement, 720m north east of Catcleugh||1009669||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
|Defended settlement 580m north west of Gowanburn and associated medieval buildings||1009672||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
|Two round cairns 870m south east of Butteryhaugh Bridge including Deadman Cairn||1009665||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
|Devil's Lapful Long Cairn, 1km east of Butteryhaugh Bridge||1009666||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
|Midfell round cairn||1009668||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
|Shieling on north bank of Lewis Burn||1010042||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
|Kershope Castle||1018956||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings and Keys to the Past.