Historic Buildings and Monuments in Haswell Civil Parish
|Building Adjoining the South West Corner of Elemore Grange Barn||1231952||II||C18th|
|Elemore Grange Barn||1231816||II||C18th|
|Haswell War Memorial||1437888||II||1920||In St Paul's churchyard|
|Pigeon Cote 40 Metres North East of Pesspool Hall||1232022||II||C18th|
|High Haswell Chapel 300m south east of Low Haswell||1019917||n/a||Medieval||Scheduled Monument|
|Haswell Colliery engine house, 180m north west of Plough Farm||1018229||n/a||c.1835||Scheduled Monument|
|Enclosed hilltop settlement on Pig Hill, 600m south west of High Fallowfield||1019919||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings and Keys to the Past.