Topics > County Durham > Civil Parishes in County Durham > Cleatlam Civil Parish > Historic Buildings and Monuments in Cleatlam Civil Parish
Historic Buildings and Monuments in Cleatlam Civil Parish
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Cleatlam Civil Parish, County Durham, from the the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Barn and Cartshed 20 Metres North of Cleatlam Hall Farm||1323041||II||C19th|
|Base Stone of Cross||1121097||II||Medieval||On Cleatlam Village Green|
|Cleatlam Hall||1323022||II||C17th||Restored C19th.|
|Cottage Attached to East of Gibside||1323021||II||C18th|
|East Farmhouse and Wall Attached to South||1121136||II||C18th|
|Milestone, 600 Metres North-East of High Barford Farmhouse||1121135||II||C19th|
|The Grange||1251788||II||1697||Farmhouse. With later alterations.|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings and Keys to the Past.
Add a comment or share a memory.