Hazon is a small village in Northumberland, located about 5 miles south of Alnwick, half a mile north-west of Guyzance and 2 miles north-east of Swarland. Hazon is the site of a deserted medieval village first recorded in 1242. Amongst the buildings in todays village is Hazon House, dating from 1684. Historically, Hazon was a township in the ancient Parish of Shilbottle. Today, Hazon forms part of the Civil Parish of Newton-on-the-Moor and Swarland.
HAZON, a township, in the parish of Shilbottle, union of Alnwick, E. division of Coquetdale ward, N. division of Northumberland, 7½ miles (S. by E.) from Alnwick; containing 85 inhabitants. To the west of this place runs the road between Alnwick and Morpeth, and on the south-east is the river Coquet. The tithes have been commuted for £187 payable to the impropriator, and £36. 3. to the vicar.