Topics > County Durham > Durham (City) > Market Place > Durham Town Hall
Durham Town Hall
- Initially built in 1356 as Guild Hall, but much of this was rebuilt after the 1640 Scottish invastion.
- In 1851 the Victorian Main Hall was added along with completion of a new front facia to the building and balcony.
Add a comment or share a memory.