List number: 1263431
List grade: 2
Grid ref: NZ5068533490

Church of St. Oswald, Hartlepool


St. Oswald's church is located on the corner of Brougham Terrace and Millibank Toad in the Dyke House area of Hartlepool. The church was built between 1897-1904, designed by W.S. Hicks.[1] It is a Grade II listed building.

from Geograph (geograph)
Hartlepool, Durham, St Oswald

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
St Oswald's Church, Brougham Terrace

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
St Oswalds Church

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from https://historicengland.org...
CHURCH OF ST OSWALD - Hartlepool - List Entry
- "Church, 1897-1904, by W.S. Hicks. Dressed, snecked limestone, with quoins; Lakeland slate roof. Quasi-Perpendicular style. High clearstoried and aisled nave and chancel, transepts, and west tower with north and ...

Added by
Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES