Keys to the Past HER: D49867
Grid ref: NZ07332647

Church of St Mary, Woodland


St Mary's Church in Woodland, County Durham, was built in 1906.[1] It been recorded as the last remaining church to be constructed of corrugated iron sheeting, in the Diocese of Durham.[2

from Geograph (geograph)
St Mary's Church, Woodland

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
St Mary's Church, Woodland

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
St. Mary's Church : Woodland

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from http://www.keystothepast.in...
St. Mary's Church, Woodland Village
- "St. Mary's Church first appears on third edition Ordnance Survey maps of 1919-1926 (1) next to the village school on the north side of the main road through the ...

Added by
Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES