Church of St Mary, Slaley
The Church of St. Mary the Virgin in Slaley in Northumberland was built in 1832, designed by Milton Carr. The Parish Church occupies the site of an earlier medieval church. The south porch and angle buttresses to the church were added in 1907. The church is Grade II listed on the National Heritage List for England.