Topics > Northumberland > Holywell > Church of St Mary, Holywell

Church of St Mary, Holywell


St Mary's Church in Holywell, Northumberland was built in 1885, by W.S. Hicks. The Church is Grade II listed on the National Heritage List for England.

Holywell Historic Buildings and Monuments in Seaton Valley 1885 Churches and Cathedrals
from Geograph (geograph)
St Mary's District Church, Holywell

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
St Mary's District Church, Holywell

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from https://historicengland.org...
CHURCH OF ST MARY - Holywell - List Entry
- "Chapel of Ease. 1885, by W.S. Hicks. Stone chamfered plinth and quoins to rendered lower walls; timber-framed with rendered infill, above half-rail. French clay tiled roof; lead dome to ...

Added by
Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.



ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES