CHURCH OF ST MARY - Holywell - List Entry

  • Description

    "Chapel of Ease. 1885, by W.S. Hicks. Stone chamfered plinth and quoins to rendered lower walls; timber-framed with rendered infill, above half-rail. French clay tiled roof; lead dome to bellcote, brick ridge stack to vestry. 5-bay unaisled rectangle with south-east vestry. Side walls have vertical studding;...."
  • Owner

    Historic England
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 1 month, 1 week ago
    Viewed: 15 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags


Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.


Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.