Post code: CA8 7PB
Keys to the Past HER: N5995
Grid ref: NY67855422

Church of St Jude, Knarsdale


The Church of St Jude in Knarsdale was rebuilt in 1833, on the site of earlier 14th and 17th century churches.[1] An inscription on the south church reads: "Erected 1833. Rev. Thomas Bewsher, Rector. William Parker and Joseph Richardson, Church Wardens". The churchyard contains 18th and 19th century tombstones.

from Geograph (geograph)
St Jude's Church, Knarsdale

Pinned by Peter Smith
from Geograph (geograph)
Farmland and woodland east of Burnstones

Pinned by Peter Smith
from Geograph (geograph)
St Jude Church, Knarsdale

Pinned by Peter Smith
from Geograph (geograph)
Font, St Jude Church, Knarsdale

Pinned by Peter Smith
from Geograph (geograph)
Interior, St Jude Church, Knarsdale

Pinned by Peter Smith
from Geograph (geograph)
St Jude Church, Knarsdale

Pinned by Peter Smith
from Geograph (geograph)
Porch, St Jude Church, Knarsdale

Pinned by Peter Smith
from http://www.keystothepast.in...
Church of St Jude (Knaresdale with Kirkhaugh)
- "The Church of St Jude was built in 1833, on the site of 14th and 17th century churches. The churchyard contains 18th and 19th century tombstones....."

Added by
Peter Smith
from Geograph (geograph)
Sundial at St Jude's Church

Pinned by Peter Smith
War Memorial, Knarsdale
  Co-Curate Page
War Memorial, Knarsdale
- Overview Map Street View  

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES