Topics > Cumbria > Ireby > Church of St James, Ireby

Church of St James, Ireby


Ireby Parish Church (St James’) in was built in 1845-1846 to replace the Old Church, which is in an isolated location, almost a mile west of the village of Ireby.
Ireby Old Church, Ireby Churches and Cathedrals 1846
from Geograph (geograph)
St James' church, Ireby

Pinned by Pat Thomson
from Geograph (geograph)
St. James Church, Ireby

Pinned by Pat Thomson
from Geograph (geograph)
St James' Church, Ireby

Pinned by Pat Thomson
from Geograph (geograph)
Interior of St James' Church, Ireby

Pinned by Pat Thomson
from Geograph (geograph)
Altar, St James' Church, Ireby

Pinned by Pat Thomson
from Geograph (geograph)
Pulpit, St James' Church, Ireby

Pinned by Pat Thomson
from Geograph (geograph)
St James' Church, Ireby

Pinned by Pat Thomson
from https://www.visitcumbria.co...
Ireby – St James’ Church
- "St James’ Church in Ireby was built in 1845-6 to replace the Old Church which was deemed to be to isolated from Ireby village. It is a simple church, consisting ...

Added by
Simon Cotterill
Old Church, Ireby
  Co-Curate Page
Old Church, Ireby

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.



ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES