Burtholme is a hamlet within the bondaries of the City of Carlisle in Cumbria, located about half a mile west of Lanercrost. It is part of the civil parish of Burtholme. Burtholme Beck flows by the hamlet, shortly before it joins the River Irthing. The red stone bridge over the beck at Burtholme is engraved to say that it was widened by Cumberland County Council in 1937.
Add a comment or share a memory.