Bridge Master's House, Middlesbrough
The Bridgekeeper's house is located on Ferry Road, by the south entrance to the Tees Transporter Bridge in Middlesbrough. The red brick building was constructed in 1911 by Sir William Arroll & Co. Ltd., designed by G.C. Imbault (Cleveland Bridge and Engineering Co. Ltd). The Bridgekeeper's house is a Grade II listed building on the National Heriatage List for England. On the side of the house is a plaque commemorating the opening of the Transporter Bridge.