Description"Also known as the Superintendent's Office, it was built in 1911 to accommodate staff working at the Tees Transporter Bridge and is a Grade II listed building. https://www.britishlistedbuildings.co.uk/101139848-bridgekeepers-house-central-ward#.WyJZQTGWw5s" Photo by G Laird, 2018.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/5807708
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Viewed: 51 times
Picture Taken: 2018-06-13