Barmpton, Great Burdon and Haughton-le-Skerne War Memorial
The war memorial for Barmpton, Great Burdon and Haughton-le-Skerne is located near St Andrew's Church in Hauton. The memorial was unveiled on the 7th of October 1920 by Lt. Col. G.O. Spence and dedicated by the Rev. R.C. Fellowes. The memorial commemorates 18 local men who lost their lives in the First World War. The memorial is Grade II listed.