Balder Bridge, Cotherstone
The stone road bridge over the River Balder at Cotherstone dates back to the 15th century. It was rebuilt c.1681 and the upstream side of the bridge was widened in 1896. Today the bridge carries the B6277 road over the Balder and is Grade II* listed on the National Heritage List for England. The bridge straddles the civil parishes of Cotherstone and Hunderthwaite.