from Newcastle libraries (flickr)
012313:Turret, Newcastle upon Tyne, 1783

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
Former parish church of St. Helen
  Co-Curate Page
Former parish church of St. Helen
- Overview Map Aerial View The former parish church, located half a mile south of Longhorsley was rebuilt in 1783 on the foundations of a much older medieval building and on ...
Church of St. Helen
  Co-Curate Page
Church of St. Helen
- Overview Map Street View The current building of St Helen's Church on West Road in Longhorsley was the former village school which was built in 1848. The school was converted ...
The Mill
  Co-Curate Page
The Mill
- Overview Map Street View The corn mill and miller's house in Waren Mill is located by Waren Burn on the edge of Budle Bay. A water-powered corn mill is documented at Waren ...
Church of St Bartholomew and St Boisil
  Co-Curate Page
Church of St Bartholomew and St Boisil
- Overview Map Street View St Bartholomew and St Boisil's is the parish church in Tweedmouth, Berwick-upon-Tweed. A church on this site was recorded in 1145 AD, and there is thought ...
  Co-Curate Page
St Andrew's URC Church, Glanton
- Overview Map Street View St Andrew's United Reformed Church is located on West Turnpike (road) in Glanton, Northumberland. The church was built in 1783 and extended in 1912. It was ...

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.


ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES