War Memorial, Haydon Bridge
The war memorial at Haydon Bridge is located on Church Road, outside St Cuthbert's Church. The memorial was unveiled on the 25th of September 1921 by General Sir Loftus Bates and dedicated by the Reverand T.B. Trantor. Plaques on the walls behind the memorial are inscribed with the names of 56 local servicemen and 1 civilian who lost their lives in the First World War. Later, the names of 15 men and 1 civilian killed in the Second World War were added. The memorial is Grade II listed.