Village Hall, Quebeck


The Drill Hall (more commonly known as the "Village Hall") in Quebec, County Durham, was opened in 1899. During the Great Depression of the 1930s the hall was adopted and supported by Seven Oaks village in Kent. The hall was used for sporting activities, and for the local dramatic society, concerts and weddings receptions.[1]

from Geograph (geograph)
Village Hall, Quebec

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Village Hall, Quebec

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Village Hall, Quebec, County Durham

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from http://www.durhamintime.org...
Hamsteels and Quebec Villages
- Article by Linda Cook. "The houses of Hamsteels were built by Johnston and Reay to house the workforce of the colliery, brickworks and coke ovens. Hamsteels comprised of only three ...

Added by
Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES