'The Grange' is a large house, set back of the A638 road, a short distance north of Casterton. It was built in 1848 on lands owned by the Carus-Wilson family for the Reverend David Barclay-Bevan, who married the daughter of William Carus-Wilson. The building was designed by Ewan Christian, architech of The National Portrai Gallery and several churches and cathedrals. The building was restored in the 2000's, sympathetic to it's original design. It is now used as a venue for weddings and other events.