Seascale Hall is an extensive farmhouse, located about 1 mile north of the village of Seascale in Cumbria. It was the manorial residence for the manor of Newton and Seascale, which was held by Senhouse family from c.1270 until lost by mortgage c.1707. The current building probably dates from 1710 (datestone: "1710/R & EB"), though it does incorporate earlier datestones (probably from earlier buildings here); of 1579 and a datestone with the Ponsonby arms: "IS/MS/1606". The north range of Seascale Hall was added in the 19th century. Seascale Hall is a Grade II listed building on the National Heritage List for England.