Description"The church has a marker stone dated 1621 but this relates to its days as a chapel of ease. It was rebuilt in 1840, in the perpendicular Gothic style of architecture. Once known locally as either the "farmer's church" because of its rural setting, or the "sailor's church" since many a drowned sailor was buried there in the past." Photo by Rude Health , 2015.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4694521
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 1 month ago
Viewed: 195 times
Picture Taken: 2015-10-08