Parish Church of St Augustine of Canterbury, Alston (7)

  • Description

    "South aisle windows - the left window is dedicated to Robert & Anne Ellen Hodgson by their only surviving daughter, Ellen Hodgson. The window on the right is dedicated to Marianne Horrocks by her husband and children. Erected in 1878, both windows were designed by J W Brown and made by James Powell & Sons of London." Photo by The Carlisle Kid, 2015.
  • Owner

    The Carlisle Kid
  • Source

    Geograph (Geograph)
  • License

    What does this mean? Creative Commons License
  • Further information

    Link: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4562858
    Resource type: Image
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 1 year, 10 months ago
    Viewed: 112 times
    Picture Taken: 2015-05-21
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES