Description"Opened in 1980 by the Tyne & Wear Metro on the North Tyneside loop line from Newcastle to Tynemouth, this station was built on the site of the original Long Benton railway station (1864-1871, when it was replaced by Benton). View west towards Longbenton and Newcastle." Photo by Nigel Thompson, 2010.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4235705
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 4 months ago
Viewed: 395 times
Picture Taken: 2010-09-17