Description"Advertised for tenants in the Durham Chronicle when constructed in 1848. Still among the best blocks of houses in the town 145 years later. Designed by the Newcastle architect Dobson. Grade II listed." Photo by John Lucas, 2014.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4065735
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 4 months ago
Viewed: 604 times
Picture Taken: 2014-07-08