Description"Former Literary and Scientific Institute. 1853-5 by Thomas Oliver. Grade 2 Listed. It was used as a parish room by the St. John's Church Men's Room Committee in 1914. It is a handsome structure of freestone of the Grecian Doric order, and cost £2000 to build." Photo by Matthew Hatton, 2016.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4795181
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years ago
Viewed: 170 times
Picture Taken: 2016-01-16